Friday, July 15, 2011

Challenge #13 Winners: Queen of Green, Top Mow It Alls and Honorable Gnomes

WOO HOO! Was that a challenging challenge or what...... I know I myself struggled with a card because I NEVER, EVER remember to do anything with the inside of my cards..... And then when I saw our sponsor, Karen Burniston's cards, I seriously wanted to "call in sick" because her cards were amazing. As if I wasn't intimidating enough, I then saw the Design Team cards and seriously did "call in sick" - ha ha ha. We were all able to work with one of Karen's pop up dies and let me just tell you, super easy to assemble.... Make sure to check out her dies here.... And here is a video showing you just how easy it is to assemble the die we worked with,  the Sizzix Card, Scallop Circle 3-D Pop Up Die AND prize to our challenge winner! Speaking of winners, let's get to it because I know that is why you are really here and still reading......




Our Queen of Green:  JESS L:


Jess, congratulations! Please pick up your badge and contact me to claim your prize!!!!


And now for our Top Mow-it-Alls, in no particular order:








And our Honorable Gnomes, in no particular order:


Congratulations to all the winners and participants of this challenge! You have inspired us with your creativity and honor us by playing with us each week!  Winners, be sure to pick up your badges and display them on your blog!!!! 

Be sure to check back here on Monday because we have another fun challenge in store from you. And I am going to add a fun spin! If you follow us on Facebook, you already know what it is. We will also be welcoming back the FABULOUS Niki Estes as our July Guest Designer as well as previous challenge winner Karen Baker!  See you then!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great choices! Wonderful cards everyone - congrats to Jessica! Also thanks for the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thanks for choosing my card for a 'top mow it all' badge. All the entries were fab and well done to the queen of green Jess....yours was a truly amazing card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing cards from everyone! Great job, ladies...can't wait to participate in the next challenge with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner and all of the fabulous ladies who were spotlighted! You all did amazing jobs =) Looking forward to the next one...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!