Friday, July 29, 2011

Challenge #14 Winners: Queen of Green, Top Mow It Alls and Honorable Gnomes

What a great turn out we had with our Stamp A Scene challenge! Thanks to all of you who played along! You guys make it so hard for us to choose winners each week, let me just tell you!


Congratulations to Linda, this week's Queen of Green!


Linda, please pick up your winners badge and email me to collect your prize, a $25 gift certificate to our fabulous sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, you lucky girl!


And now for our Top Mow It Alls, in no particular order...




And finally.....


Our Honorable Gnomes, in no particular order:


Winners, please feel free to pick up your winners badges and display them on your bogs! Thanks to ALL of you for playing along with us. We have another fun challenge in store for you so be sure to pop back by on MONDAY!!!

The Lawnscaping Patrol is on the prowl, check back here tomorrow!!11

8 comments:

  1. yay!!! i'm so honored to be an honorable gnome!!!! thanks so much!! all of the cards are super fab!! thanks again! - Samantha M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness thank you!!! I'm SO excited to have been chosen as the Queen of Green--thank you!!! I shrieked in surprise when I saw my name there!

    The other cards submitted were all SO amazing, I was really blown away by the talent!

    I can't wait to put my new badge on my blog :)

    *squeals*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card for the Top Mow it All's. Love your challenges;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are just plain CUTE and such neat uses of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! And thank you for choosing me as one of the Honorable Gnomes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it but thank you so much for picking my card. It means a lot to me. All of the entries were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous cards! Congrats to Linda, your card is awesome! Congrats also to all the other winners and thanks for choosing my card, what a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!